Privacy and Data ProtectionWe appreciate your visit to our website and thank you for your interest in our company, our products and our web pages. Protecting your privacy when using our web pages is important to us. Therefore, please take note of the following information:
1) Basic Information about handling personal dataYou may visit our website without your having to release any personal data. For each access to our website usage data will be transmitted by the respective internet browser and are stored in log files, the so called server log files such as date and time of the call, name of the accessed page, data volume transferred and the name of the inquiring provider. Those data cannot be attributed to a particular person and are exclusively intended to ensure a smooth operation of our website and to improve our offer.
Personal data are only collected if you voluntarily disclose such data to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. It is evident from the respective input form which data are collected. Closing your customer account shall be possible at any time and may be effected through a message to the contact address described below. We store and use the data you disclose to us for the purpose of contract processing. Upon complete fulfilment of the contract or closing of your customer account, your data will be blocked with care for tax and commercial retention periods and will be deleted upon expiry of those periods, unless you have explicitly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data permitted by law. Hereinafter we inform you accordingly about such a reservation.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail) personal data will be collected. It is evident from the respective input form which data are collected. Those data will be stored and processed exclusively for the purpose of responding to your enquiry or of getting in contact with you and for the connected technical administration. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your inquiry, if you so desire, provided that legal retention periods will not be barred by a deletion.
2) Transfer of personal data for the purpose of order handling2.1 For the purpose of contract fulfillment, personal data collected by us are transferred to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, provided this is required for delivering the goods.
2.2 If paying per PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit per PayPal or, if offered, purchasing on account via PayPal, we transfer your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a. r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as "PayPal") for the purpose of payment processing. PayPal reserves itself the exclusion of certain payment methods such as credit card via PayPal, direct debit per PayPal or, if offered, purchasing on account, after the result of a credit investigation.
3) CookiesAmong other things this website uses so-called "cookies” serving to make our Internet presence more user-friendly, effective and secure – for instance to accelerate navigation on our platform. Furthermore, cookies allow us to measure the frequency of website visits as well as general navigation. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer system. Please note that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, mostly so-called "session cookies”. "Session cookies” are characterized by being automatically deleted from your hard drive upon the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system during your next visit (so-called permanent cookies). You may certainly decline these cookies at any time provided your browser permits this. Please note that once your browser is set to decline cookies (from our website) certain features of this website may not be available or restricted.
4) Use of Google AdWords Conversion-TrackingThis website utilizes the online advertising program "Google AdWords” and the conversion tracking within the framework of Google AdWords. The conversion-tracking cookie is set on the user’s browser, if he clicks on an ad delivered by Google. Cookies are small text files, which the internet browser places on your browser. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days .They are not used to acquire personal identification data. If the user visits a certain page of this website and if the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page. Each Google AdWords client gets a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be tracked via the website of AdWords clients. The information collected by the conversion cookies are used to provide aggregate conversion statistics to AdWord clients who have opted-in for conversion tracking. Clients are informed about the total number of users who clicked on the ad and were forwarded to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not get any information enabling them to identify users personally. If you do not want to participate in the tracking program, you can refuse the use of this program by easily deactivating the google conversion-tracking cookie via your internet browser through the user settings. In this case, you will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. Further information concerning Google data privacy can be found at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/
5) Use of Google AdSenseThis website uses Google AdSense, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (“Google”).Google AdSense uses so-called “doubleClick Dart Cookies” (cookies”). Those cookies are text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of your usage of this website. Furthermore, Google AdSense uses so-called “Web-Beacons” (small invisible images) to collect information. By using Web-Beacons simple actions such as visitor traffic on the website may be recorded, collected and evaluated. The information generated by those cookies and/or Web-Beacons (including your IP address) about your usage of this website will normally be transmitted to a server of Google in the United States of America and will be stored there.
Google will use this information to analyze your usage of this website regarding the AdSense Ads. Google might transmit this information to third parties, if this is prescribed by law and/or if third parties process those data by request of Google. You can permanently object to the storage of cookies for the purpose of ads by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser or by downloading and installing the browser plug in you will find via the following link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=en.
6) Youtube-VideosThis website uses the Youtube embedding functions for display and playback of videos offered by "Youtube". To this end, the extended data protection mode is used to ensure, according to provider information, that user information will only be stored once the playback functon of the video is started. When the playback function of embedded Youtube videos is started, the provider sets "Youtube" cookies in order to collect information on users. According to indications from "Youtube", the use of those cookies is intended to record video statistics, to improve user-friendliness and to avoid improper actions. Regardless of whether the embedded video is played back, a connection to the Google network "double click" is established when visiting this website. This may trigger further data processing beyound our control.
Further information on "YouTube" data protection can be found in the provider's data protection statement at: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/
7) Web analysis serviceThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called Cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable you to conduct an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will normally be transmitted to a server in the US, where it is stored. In the case of activating an IP anonymizer for this website, your IP address will however be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or within other member states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a server in the US, where it is abbreviated. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services connected to the website use and the internet use for the benefit of the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be linked to other data retrieved by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we should point out that in that case you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You may permanently refuse Google to collect data generated by cookies regarding the use of the website (including your IP address) and to process them by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser plugin or for browsers regarding mobile devices, please click on the following link in order to set an opt-out cookie, which disables Google Analytics to collect data on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only functions for this browser and this domain. If you delete your cookies on this browser, you have to click again on this link: Deactivate Google Analytics
It is noted that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizetp()”. IP addresses can therefore be processed only in abbreviated form in order to prevent personal references.
8) Information on Customer Rights and ContactsYou are entitled to obtain information on your saved data free of charge and on how to correct, block or delete this data where applicable. Please contact us with any further inquiries about the collection, processing or use of your personal data. The same shall apply for obtaining information, your requests to block, delete or correct your personal data as well as for withdrawals of granted consents. You can find our contact address in our legal notice.
Privacy and Data Protection as *.pdf (48KB)